Anybody ported ircII? Identd?

Sonic Junior mphalpin@iag.net
Sat Jul 26 19:20:00 GMT 1997

	Has anyone ported ircII? (Preferably 2.9 roof). I wanted a copy to run on
my Telnetd (cause I have IRCD on there) on Windows NT... I tried it, but
could only get it running with the -d switch (and I'd prefer without -d).
It has to be a console mode, compatible with Telnetd, preferably a port
done with Cygwin.
	Also, does anyone know of a good Identd for Telnetd? Since I run an NT
server, I was hoping that maybe there was an Identd that... let's say, for
example, a user called Doobie telnets in and runs ircII (see above). Is
there an identd that, since it is an Cygwin app, could figure out that is
Doobie and when the server requests his identd, return Doobie?

	Thanks,

	SJ
-