bash accepts all chars except lower case k

$Bill Luebkert dbe@wgn.net
Thu Jun 5 18:47:00 GMT 1997

This is really getting frustrating.  I asked this earlier in
a multi-part post, so I'll try it alone.

I downlaoded bash 2.0 and still get the same problem.

All keyboard chars are fine except lower case 'k',
'k' gives the old 'bong' sound and types nothing.

Anyone know what's going on?

k is ok in command.com and ok in tcsh.

w95,p100,64MB,bash1.14.7(2)/2.00.0(6),GNU-b18

--
  ,-/-  __      _  _         $Bill Luebkert
 (_/   /  )    // //       DBE Collectibles