Ncurses1.9.9g

Mark Hadfield m.hadfield@niwa.cri.nz
Fri Jun 13 03:49:00 GMT 1997

I had the same problem some time ago & gave up. I was inspired by your
message to try again. The secret seems to be:

1. Make sure there is an /etc/termcap file.

2. Make sure there is a TERM environment variable set to linux

3. Use the "--enable-termcap" switch with configure.

Mark

 Mark Hadfield                        NIWA (Taihoro Nukurangi)
                                      PO Box 14-901
 m.hadfield@niwa.cri.nz               Wellington, New Zealand