win95/winNT

Jean-Philippe Chancelier Jean-Philippe.Chancelier@cergrene.enpc.fr
Mon Jun 23 08:48:00 GMT 1997

Hello,
I'm not familiar with WindowsNT and have the following problem
I've tried to run an application which uses Windows GUI and
which was compiled with gnu-win32 on a windows95 platform.
This application runs under windows95 but stops with the
following error message under windows NT(4.0)  :

	xxx n4est pas une application windowsNT valid
	(xxx  is not a valid windows NT application )

( in order to run my application on windows NT I've copied
my application + cygwin.dll to the WinNT machine )

The same application compiled with Microsoft visualc++ on a windows95
platform runs on both win95 and winNT.

What am I doing wrong ?

-