GNU C compiler for Win32->m68k

David Fiddes D.J.Fiddes@hw.ac.uk
Tue Jun 24 02:02:00 GMT 1997

Hi,

Just a quick note to say that I have updated the binaries for a Windows
95/NT version of GNU-C cross compiler for the Motorola M68k series of
processors. The compiler is now based on Beta 18 of the Cygnus gnu-win32
development kit and has pretty good ColdFire processor support(-m5200
option). Pick it up (a whopping 5.7 Meg!) from my ColdFire Resources
page(which is a bit sparse atm) http://www.calm.hw.ac.uk/davidf/coldfire.htm

Dave

P.S. If this message came to you directly(i.e. not through the gnu-win32
mailing list) and your not interested in my win32/m68k compiler binaries
then drop me a line and I'll remove you from my distribution list.(Sorry....
.)

Dave Fiddes, CALM Software Production Officer
Department of Mathematics, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh
email D.J.Fiddes@hw.ac.uk - Tel: 0131-451-3251

-