bash won't hand off to tcsh

JP Shipherd jp@nuancecom.com
Tue Mar 4 12:13:00 GMT 1997

At 10:32 AM 3/4/97 -0600, you wrote:
>JP Shipherd <jp@nuancecom.com> writes:
>> Hi,
>>
>>   I've got lots of csh shell scripts.  To my joy today I found a copy of
>> tcsh.exe which I put in /bin.  (I even copied it to csh.exe at one point).
>>

>Where did you find it!! I'm in the same situation you are (only about 75
>or so in my case, but enough that I don't want to rewrite it!), and would
>very much like to get a copy.

I've actually found two.  I've only tried the second one so far, but it
seems to have a hard time understanding file systems that were mounted in a
bash shell.

Try:

http://www.softway.com/OpenNT/tw/  (This may only work under OpenNT
whatever that is)

or:

ftp://ftp.blarg.net/users/amol/tcsh/  (The one with the mount problem I
mentioned)

>Thanks
>Mumit

Good luck,