xterm for win32

George V. Reilly georger@microcrafts.com
Tue Mar 4 14:52:00 GMT 1997

The console window scrollbar stuff worked perfectly in Vim under NT
3.51.  Problems appeared in NT 4.0.  I've never had the energy to track
it down, but I'm inclined to ascribe it to a bug in NT rather than Vim.

I do know that if you Minimize (Alt-Space N) and then Restore (Alt-Tab
Shift-Alt-Tab Shift-Alt-Tab) the command window, the scroll bar comes
back.

-