Link errors.

Chris Williams psion@mv.mv.com
Mon Mar 10 08:27:00 GMT 1997

I've been trying to compile the Genesis ColdC driver with cygwin32, and
have finally gotten everything to compile without errors, but it goes to
link all the little object files, it gives me a whole shitload of errors
like this:

net.o: In function `grab_port':
/Genesis-1.0p24/src/net.c:228: undefined reference to `htons@4'
/Genesis-1.0p24/src/net.c:236: undefined reference to `socket@12'
/Genesis-1.0p24/src/net.c:243: undefined reference to `setsockopt@20'
/Genesis-1.0p24/src/net.c:246: undefined reference to `bind@12'

What are the little @numbers at the end, and why's this happening?
I'm including <Windows32/Sockets.h> in net.c, and I've messed around
with all the options in it which supposedly turn on winsock support..

--
-