Does anyone have a man command??

Christophe Agathon chrisaga@club-internet.fr
Fri Mar 28 10:32:00 GMT 1997

I don't know where you can find a 'more', but you can use 'less', whitch is
the
GNU alternative (and improved) 'more ' command.
I managed to compile less-v321 with cygnus b17.1 distrib and libtermcap-1.3
from GNU.
It was quite easy (I'm new in gnu win32 programming, but i know unix).
Feel free to ask for tips

Regards

        Christophe
        (chrisaga@club-internet.fr)