Split on large files

M. KARKLINS matiss@outwest.net
Fri May 16 18:22:00 GMT 1997

I haven't been able to get split to work on large files, specifically
the cdk.exe file.  The split files available are to large to fit
onto 3.5" floppies formatted for DMF, so I was trying to resize the
split. There appears to be a size limitation, where it is I don't
know.  Split does appear to work on smaller files.

I am running Win95  on a 100 MHz Pentium with a 500 Meg SCSI HD on a
Novell network.

Anyone else experience something similar?

Matiss
email: matiss@outwest.net

-