Spanish keyboard under Win95

Pelos x4278303@turing.ugr.es
Tue May 27 00:54:00 GMT 1997

	I have installed b18 under my Winslow95 with a Spanish keyboard. I
have compiled some programs without problems, but when I try to use bash
I can't type '\' '|' and some other control characters. Is it a problem
of W95 or a problem of cygnus.dll? Suggestions are welcome...

(my english is pathetic :(

	Si tu problema tiene solucion, de que te preocupas?
	Si tu problema no tiene solucion, de que te preocupas?
     ___     _
    | _ \___| |___ ___                 Miguel Hernandez Martos
    |  _/ -_) / _ (_-<          e-mail: x4278303@turing.ugr.es
    |_| \___|_\___/__/                         Granada (Spain)

-