Missing files stdio.h problems still......

jman jman@lx.net
Wed May 28 03:16:00 GMT 1997

howdy,
  Yea I see what I did. I went an was trying to change all the ^m's at
once an hit the
gnuwin32 dir also :(
 Oh well I allready installed an it works. Your idea about the perl
script would be great is anyone good enough with perl to pull this off
for windows. I have perl installed just only use it for some small
things ;). Seeing I'm sure or at least I hope I ain't the only one with
^m's in files it would be a good thing for alot of people...

--
Jason L. Esman aka _Jman
System Admin. Network Consultant