GNU-Win32 : gettimeofday

Lim Chu Cheow, Dr cclim@gintic.gov.sg
Fri May 30 00:12:00 GMT 1997

Thanks!  Since I don't follow the Unix standard changes very
closely, I'm a little confused now.  On a SVR4 (Solaris 2.4),
from the man page, I get:

     int gettimeofday(struct timeval *tp);

Whereas for a SunOS 4.1.3, I get from the man page:

     int gettimeofday(tp, tzp)
     struct timeval *tp;
     struct timezone *tzp;

So GNU-Win32 is following an "older" Unix standard (whichever it is)?

- Chu-Cheow

-