Possible Bug in gcc compiler

Thomas Gresham greshamt@acm.cps.msu.edu
Mon Nov 3 16:47:00 GMT 1997

To whom this may concern:

	I'm a student with a Pentium computer, and NT 4.0 Server. I have
downloaded and successfully loaded the gnuwin32 program on the machine. So
far it was worked very well for my small programs. A particular problem
did occur however, when I tried to use the make utility on a group of .c
and .o files.
	I have included in this mail, two text file versions to help
illustrate. The Error.txt is the command, and message I received when I
tried to execute the makefile. The Makefile.txt is just the makefile
itself in text.
	This was all peformed from a command prompt. If you require
further details on the matter please email me back. I do thank you for
your time in helping me.

					Sincerely, Thomas Gresham