Archive file decode

Julian Stoev stoev@SPAM-RE-MO-VER-usa.net
Wed Nov 5 04:13:00 GMT 1997

Dear group,
I found in this mail-list archive old post, which contains binary encoded
file, which I would like to use.
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32/1997-Jul/0047.html
How can I encode the binary from this HTML page. I know how to do this
for uuencode, but this is mime and when I try to resend the page to my
address, the binary is not decoded in my PINE. Or may be somebody can
decode it and send it to me az uuencode?
Thank you!