How to set up a DNS ?

Pasa Guglielmo gpasa@omedia.ch
Wed Nov 5 15:17:00 GMT 1997

It seems that a full DNS server is needed to run safely
Starnet's X-Win32 (isn't it ?) or one has to disable its
DNS entry of its ISP and reactivate it whenever it connect to its
ISP ? That's why I'm interested in a DNS server (I've been told
that there is a bind-dns freeware available at

http://www.download.com/PC/Result/TitleDetail/0,4,0-19403,501000.html .

--
Sincerely yours,
				Pasa Guglielmo