coolview-src.tar.gz crossbuilds bad DLL on Linux

Sergey Okhapkin sos@prospect.com.ru
Sat Nov 15 02:34:00 GMT 1997

Parker, Ron wrote:
> I attempted to rebuild CYGWIN.DLL on Linux from coolview-src.tar.gz as
> well. It produced the same errors that were mentioned on the mailing
> list. The dllcheck program reported that their were no problems with it
> and neither dllfix nor peclean corrected the problem.
>
> When I install the DLL and run bash, or any other application, NT
> informs me that it can not find the "r" DLL in my path.

Sorry, import table termination stuff in winsup sources (files dcrt0.cc and
libcrt0.cc) ifdef'ed in flawor of new ld. Remove #ifdef's to build
cygwin.dll with b18 ld.

--
Sergey Okhapkin, http://www.lexa.ru/sos
Moscow, Russia