OpenNT

Micheal A. Benzinger bzinger@iName.com
Mon Nov 17 18:23:00 GMT 1997

Alex,

I have OpenNT installed on my machine and here is a snippet from
their license text:

  GRANT OF LICENSE

  Licensee may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble
  the software.

Under the terms of their license agreement, a licensed user of
the software cannot legally reverse engineer their software.

Mike Benzinger

At 01:56 AM 11/17/97 -0800, Alex wrote:

>On Mon, 17 Nov 1997, Sergey Okhapkin wrote:
>
>> Arlindo da Silva wrote:
>> >
>> > And let's not forget that OpenNT is a NT-only product. The software
>> written
>> > with it will exclude all those win95 users out there.
>> >

>> Some bad news - it seems to me that both OpenNT and Posix subsystem from
MS

-