Too Much Mail Volume

Adam Heath adam.heath@usa.net
Sun Nov 30 18:35:00 GMT 1997

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Bellenot <sfb@entropy.math.fsu.edu>
To: gnu-win32@cygnus.com <gnu-win32@cygnus.com>
Date: Sunday, November 30, 1997 6:48 PM
Subject: Too Much Mail Volume

>This mailing list has so much volume that I think we would be better
>served with a newsgroup to move the traffic and to provide a FAQ.
>
>How about comp.unix.gnu-win32?
>-

This list does not have high volume.  Last Saturday, Nov 22, one list I am
signed up for had 100 emails between midnight and 2pm.  This is small.  In the
same mail run that I got this email in, I got 18(linux kernel) in another list,
while only 3 here.

 Adam Heath of Borg-Linux adam.heath@usa.net Join the H323 effort.  Email
 http://www.debian.org - Get Your Own Linux! h323-request@cichlid.com with
 http://wwp.mirabilis.com/3375265 - Page Me  the word subscribe in the body.

 Windows 95: --  32-bit extensions and a graphical   Windows v. Linux is
 shell for a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating      a no-win situation.
 originally coded for a 4-bit micropro-
 cessor written by a 2-bit company that   It is nearly impossible to
 can't stand for 1 bit of competition.    look at a penguin and get angry.

-