(...\BASH.EXE 1001) In cygwin_except_handler

Jian L. Zhen jlz@isli.com
Wed Oct 8 02:57:00 GMT 1997

Hi all

I just finished setting up usertools.exe on both my NT 4.0 and win95 machines.

Set up /bin, /tmp, and the stuff that I am suppose to setup, set up the path and everything.

Under NT 4.0, everything is working fine.

But under win95, I am getting the following error whenever I run any type of executable

(C:\GNUWIN32\B18\H-I386-CYGWIN32\BIN\BASH.EXE 1001) In cygwin_except_handler

I can't seem to figure out what's wrong.

I searched the old archive and can't seem to find any solutions.

Checked the FAQ, no help.

Have any of you encountered this similar problem? How can I fix it?

Thanks very much for your help.

Jian
-