What about RSXNT instead of cygwin32???

Anthony Williams williams@xserver.sjc.ox.ac.uk
Wed Oct 15 04:47:00 GMT 1997

Bernd,

I am glad that you found RSXNT on my web page! I reckon it works really
well, and I have used it to produce several Win32 programs without hassles
- GUI programs, and command line apps, and DLLs, with both C and C++.
However, I don't know how compatible it is with CygWin32 (~100%, since the
libraries are standard?) and it doesn't contain all the utilities that
come with cygwin (not that I've ever found need for them) It's also good
for those who use compilers and assembles (such as older Borland ones)
that generate OMF object files, since it provides a conversion utility
to/from the GCC object format and OMF format.

Anthony

-