[Fwd: Where can i find the cygwin.dll to the B17.1 release ?]

flam flam@oceanes.fr
Thu Oct 16 17:15:00 GMT 1997

To : gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
Subject : Where can i find the cygwin.dll to the B17.1 release ?
>From : flam <flam at oceanes dot fr>
Date : Thu, 16 Oct 1997 12:54:52 +0400

Hi,

Where can i find the cygwin.dll to the B17.1 release (because if i
understand makefile.DLLs isn't using with B18) ?

I try ftp.cygnus.com and all mirors sites and i can't download this dll
(The download appears in HTML format...)

I have downloaded Tar.exe and Gunzip.exe but not cygwin.dll !

If it's not possible can you send me by e-mail this cygwin.dll.

I thank you in advance.

Salutations.

flam

-