Revenge of the Time Functions

Keet / Foxbird Keetnet@wilmington.net
Sun Oct 26 05:44:00 GMT 1997

Okay.. update on the time function situation. Those who believed it was the
daylight savings time setting are correct. The B18 sources aren't reading
the correct value for a daylight savings time day and are thus throwing it
an hour behind. So to those who speculated this, I commend you. Now comes
the tough part. Is there a way to correct this for the B18.5 or B19 version
(which hopefully comes out before daylight savings time starts again.. but
would make an even better Christmas Present :) )? I would assume it
shouldn't be too hard to correct, but having only seen small bits and
pieces of the B18 source, I can't exactly say. Here's hoping someone comes
up with a good idea.

- Greg Neujahr
  keetnet@wilmington.net

-