Coolview sources

Chris Faylor cgf@bbc.com
Fri Oct 31 05:55:00 GMT 1997

In article < 01BCE5E5.BBEE4F40@gater.krystalbank.msk.ru >,
Sergey Okhapkin  <sos@prospect.com.ru> wrote:
>Larry Hall wrote:
>> >For those who tried, I found the actual address was:
>> >
>> > ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/coolview-src.tar.gz
>> >

>Thanx! Sorry me for a garbage in my mind :-) One more problem - looks like
>something was wrong with the sources or with my build environment, but the
>dlls on my home and work machines behaves differently. The published dll
>have some problems with ctrl-c and CTRL_CLOSE_EVENT handling, etc. I'll try
>to fix it tomorrow and to upload fixed sources and binaries. Check for last
>modification date on my web page.

Are these problems anything I should be worried about?

I've grabbed your sources but haven't had a chance to check them.

Have you played with B19 at all?  I'm still freeing up enough disk space
to use it and B18 together.  Sigh.

cgf
--
http://www.bbc.com/	cgf@bbc.com			"Strange how unreal
VMS=>UNIX Solutions	Boston Business Computing	 the real can be."