mailcrypt ?

Erwin Achermann acherman@inf.ethz.ch
Mon Sep 1 18:30:00 GMT 1997

Hi everybody,

Did anybody successfully install mailcrypt-3.4?
Here is what i get:

/prog/emacs/addons/mailcrypt-3.4 32>sh -f configure
--cache-file=/dev/null
creating cache /dev/null
checking for a BSD compatible install...
/gnuwin32/b18/H-i386-cygwin32/bin/insta
ll -c
checking for emacs... emacs
not updating unwritable cache /dev/null
creating ./config.status
./config.status: line 52: syntax error near unexpected token `do'
./config.status: line 52: `.. $CONFIG_FILES; do if test "x$ac_file" !=
x..; then
'

It looks as if the just genereated config.status is not correctly
understood by my /bin/sh (which is really sergey's version of bash). Is
it possible, that this is another CRLF issue?
Did somebody else come across this? Has anybody had more luck installing
mailcrypt?

Thanks for any help

Erwin

--
|Erwin Achermann                        phone:  +41-1-632 74 40      |
|Institute of Scientific Computing      fax:    +41-1-632 11 72      |