Missing values.h?

David J. Slate dslate@interaccess.com
Sat Sep 6 07:32:00 GMT 1997

To: gnu-win32@cygnus.com
Subject: Missing values.h?

I recently installed the gnu-win32 package (b18, with development tools) on
my DELL PentiumII box running Windows-95.  I got a simple "Hello, world!"
program to compile and run with gcc, and am now trying to port a complex
application from a Linux/Unix environment.  This application tries to
include /usr/include/values.h, which seems to be missing from the gnu-win32
distribution.  I can probably work around this, but does anyone happen to
know why it's not there?

Thanks,

-- Dave Slate
-