Port of tcsh-6.06

Tibor Polgar tibor@alteon.com
Mon Sep 22 10:42:00 GMT 1997

Sergey Okhapkin writes:
 > I've just compiled tcsh-6.06 with cygwin. No sources's modifications required. The precompiled binaries available on my web page.

Cool breeze, thank you Sergey.  Now the problems....

1) The docs say that "unhash" must be done or do such silliness as "ls.exe".
Fine, but how can I get unhash to be executed automaticly.  Even though i have
it in my .cshrc (and it does work in there), i need to execute it again from the
command line.

2) How do i avoid the problem below.  The readme says that job control was
enabled.

d:\tibor>bash
/home/tibor: tcsh
Warning: no access to tty (Invalid argument).
Thus no job control in this shell.
[ALPHA-NT (tibor,eng):/home/tibor] >unhash
[ALPHA-NT (tibor,eng):/home/tibor] >echo $TERM
ansi
[ALPHA-NT (tibor,eng):/home/tibor] >

3) bindkey shows the key bindings but ^A, ^E, etc do not have any effect.

Tibor
-