RPM and /// bug

gnu-win32-request@cygnus.com gnu-win32-request@cygnus.com
Mon Apr 6 04:08:00 GMT 1998

See
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/rpm/
It also compiled well under b19.
You also need zlib-1.0.4.

However,
I failed using rpm to recompile a package like:

bash-2.01$ rpm --rebuild ../zlib-1.0.4-2.rpm
Installing ../zlib-1.0.4-2.src.rpm
cannot write to ///usr/local/src/redhat/SOURCES

There is a bug referring '///'. See follows:

bash-2.01$ ls ///usr
X11R6.3  local    src
bash-2.01$ ls ///usr/local
ls: ///usr/local: No such device or address

Comments and help wanted.