Compiling cygnus under linux?

Peter Dalgaard BSA p.dalgaard@biostat.ku.dk
Mon Apr 6 07:25:00 GMT 1998

Xavier Plasencia <xavierp@motiva.com> writes:

> There is a port of the egs compiler that was compiled for linux.
> If you visit the cywin web site, and traverse though the links,
> you will eventually find the web site that has a cross compiler
> for linux-> windows.

As far as I've been able to gather, Mumit Khan has egcs compilers
and utils for cygwin, mingw, etc., but they're not cross-compilers.

Jan-Jaap has a cross-compiler for linux, but it isn't egcs.

I'd be happy to learn otherwise, though. (Easter-egcs, anyone? ;^)

~~~~~~~~~~ - (p.dalgaard@biostat.ku.dk)             FAX: (+45) 35327907

-