Thanks! sshd working fine now.

Patrick J. Fay pfay@acl.lanl.gov
Thu Apr 16 19:59:00 GMT 1998

Hello Sergey,
Thanks alot for the excellent work you and cygnus have done on B19.
I got your latest cygwinb19.dll and now my sshd runs fine (on NT4.0).
Good work!
Pat

Patrick Fay, Ph.D., Intel Corp.            email:   pfay@co.intel.com
Los Alamos National Lab                    wk:         (505) 665-9141
CTI M.S. B296                              fax:        (505) 667-5921
Los Alamos NM 87545    ASCI-RED http://www.acl.lanl.gov/~pfay/teraflop