B19: Sybase NT libraries failing

Pavel Matsibekker matsibp@fschp04.fisci.com
Wed Apr 29 13:36:00 GMT 1998

Hi,
    I've been trying to use sybase ctlib functions with the gnu compiler
with little luck.
    I've done the requisite port of dll file to .a libraries, but I
can't run the sample programs that come with the Adaptive 11 OpenClient
libraries because they core dump on ct_connect. I'm using the B19 EGCS
g++ compiler. Anyone have any luck using these with a gnu compiler??
                                                            pavel

-