your .sig

root root@jacob.remcomp.fr
Tue Aug 4 03:31:00 GMT 1998

re: the .sig in your message sent to the gnu-win32 list:

[snip]

> Sam
>
> ---
> testing? What's that? If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up it
> is perfect. --Linus Torvalds

I think you shold change your .sig... Linux is a system that I have never seen
crashing, and I use it for more than 4 years now. It is well tested, much more
than many commercial systems. I think Linus should be judged by his results,
and the quality of his work.

Your .sig is an insult for someone that doesn't deserve this at all.

--
Jacob Navia	Logiciels/Informatique
41 rue Maurice Ravel			Tel 01 48.23.51.44