Yet another GNU-Win32 website...

Pete Jordan pete@horus.cix.co.uk
Wed Aug 5 17:15:00 GMT 1998

I'm setting up some pages that will contain the distilled wisdom(!) of my
experience of setting up and running GNU-Win32, along with mirroring some
of the more geographically remote software (coolview and QUB Perl as I
write) for fast UK access.

I only started writing it yesterday so it's very minimal ATM, but it won't
remain so. Any useful hints and tips for inclusion gratefully received at
mailto:pete@horus.cix.co.uk :) - I'm particularly looking for good
descriptions of all the CYGWIN32 env variable options.

Any constructive comments welcome (I'm expecting flak from Micro$oft
and/or the FSF for my GNU-Win32 logo <g>)

Oh, and complaints about the usage of frames and JavaScript will be
ignored - it's my site and that's the way I've written it...

Pete Jordan ~ Horus Communications Ltd ~ http://www.horus.cix.co.uk/

"Ninevah, in which there are more than a hundred and twenty thousand
 persons that know not how to distinguish their right hand from their
 left, not to mention many camels." ~ /God/
-