ls -t not working

Christopher G. Faylor cgf@cygnus.com
Tue Dec 22 18:49:00 GMT 1998

If you can duplicate the problem in a directory with just a few files.
Then if you'll send along a `dir' from the directory and the results of
a `ls -t' run using strace then I'll take a look at this.

To use strace, set the STRACE environment variable to 1,somefile.
somefile will then contain a lot of strace information when you're done.

-chris

cgf@cygnus.com
http://www.cygnus.com/
-