Win32 header files equivalents

Ray Ruvinskiy rruvin@sprint.ca
Sat Feb 21 06:40:00 GMT 1998

Hi,
While compiling certain software using cygwin32 b18 I got the following
errors:

Win32Port.c:7: direct.h: No such file or directory
Win32Port.c:9: win32\dbt.h: No such file or directory
Win32Port.c:11: commctrl.h: No such file or directory
Win32Port.c:1461: winioctl.h: No such file or directory
Win32Port.c:3062: winioctl.h: No such file or directory
Win32Port.c:3063: winsvc.h: No such file or directory
gcc: Internal compiler error: program cpp got fatal signal 33

The missing files are, in my opinion, Win32 header files. I know cygnus
does not distribute them, but does cygnus distribute some sort of equivalents?
If not, is there a way to get those headers?

Thank you in advance --
    Ray