Differences between DJGPP-GCC and Cygnus-Win32-GCC

Jason Dagit thedagit@mail.coos.or.us
Tue Feb 24 19:31:00 GMT 1998

I have DJGPP and Cygnus on my system, installed correctly AFAIK.  They
both work.  But, I have a C++ file that I made, that works just fine
with DJGPP but when I compile with Cygnus it gives all kinds of error
messages about non-const refrences.  I have inlcuded the error log.   I
have included the source code too.  The odd thing (to me) is that they
both compile and give the same results, even though one gives tons of
warning messages.

Can anyone tell me if there are any major differences in the two
versions of GCC?  The command lines I used where:
DJGPP:
redir -o mat.log  -eo gxx.exe mat.cc -o mat.exe -Wall
Cygnus:
redir -o mat.log  -eo g__~1.exe mat.cc -o mat.exe -Wall

The reason g++ has a messed up name is because redir can't read ++ in a
file name.

Jason
PS I can run gcc -v and it reads the specs just fine.