German mirror is up and running

Jeroen Ruigrok asmodai@wxs.nl
Sat Feb 28 23:38:00 GMT 1998

At 00:09 02-03-98 , you wrote:
>BTW, in the last week, I added several new mirrors to the list on the
>main project WWW page.  Some additional ones in the USA as well as
>mirrors in Korea, Japan, the Czech Republic, and South Africa.
>
>Thanks everyone!  The bandwidth taken up by new beta releases at
>Cygnus was becoming a real problem.  With a large number of mirrors,
>the load gets shared and people can get the software faster as an
>added bonus...

Well just a hint for people using Netscape and 9X/NT, download Go!Zilla at
http://www.gizmo.net

Think ye gonna love it =)  It does a filesearch and recommends alternative
sites... And much more nifty things... Freeware and registerable

Laterz,

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven / Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
ICQ-UIN: 1564317 .:. Computer Science student, aspiring MCP

Asmodai@IRC or DiVine@IRC
Operator on #ViRC on the UnderNet and Operator on http://www.chatsystems.com

Ninth Circle Softworks: http://www.oshoanand.com/ninthcircle -Not Online Yet-
.:.