paths and networking

Christopher Seawood cseawood@qualcomm.com
Sat Feb 28 23:38:00 GMT 1998

Is there anyway to modify the path that gcc gives to ld for crt0 and
libgcc?  They are currently being spit out in the standard DOS format but
this doesn't work well if you use bash as the default shell.

Also, where are the networking functions supposed to be defined?
endservent, setservent, endhostent, sethostent, etc. are declared in
src/winsup/include/netdb.h but I cannot find any defines for them.
Without these functions, I cannot get sshd to compile nor can I compile
perl with socket support.

Oh, and I fixed my vim problem by copying the buffer.c file from the unix
vim-5.0.tar.gz to the src directory created by the win vim50src.zip.

Regards,
Christopher
-----
Software Engineer / Unix Sysadmin / Linux Advocate / Prince Fanatic
http://people.qualcomm.com/cseawood/
My opinions are my own and not those of my employer.

-