performance of cygwin32

Jeffrey C. Fried jcfried@ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 1 23:24:00 GMT 1998

What did you do to determine performance?  What CPU on your PC are you
comparing to which CPU on your Solaris box?

... jeff

At 05:06 PM 1/1/98 -0700, Ed Peschko wrote:
>hey -
>
>I've found after installing cdk.exe taht the performance of cygwin32 is
>about 5-10 times slower than my solaris box.
>
>Is this due to the underlying win32 api, or is it due to cygwin32, or is it
>just me not doing something correctly?
>
>Thanks much,
>
>Ed
>-

Jeffrey C. Fried      jcfried@ix.netcom.com

   Because a liar tells the truth does not mean the truth is a lie.

NOTICE: I charge $500.00 for each unsolicited advertisement i receive as email
to cover the cost of my time to review and possibly respond to your
advertisement.
-