mmap() support W95/NT in b18

Shane Caraveo shane@caraveo.com
Thu Jan 22 09:32:00 GMT 1998

I have seen an implementation of mmap() for win95/nt in a msql port that was
done for msvc.  I dont know if it could be compiled with cygnus, but it may
be worth looking at.  You can find that msql port through:
http://www.blnet.com/msqlpc

They have two different ports listed, one for cygnus, and one for msvc.  The
mmap port I saw was in the msvc version, but there may be info on porting
mmap in the pages about the cygnus port.

Shane

-