configure help
Kevin Schnitzius
kevins@citrix.com
Fri Jan 30 11:50:00 GMT 1998
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Kelly Hornsby [SMTP:hornsbyk@stopwilly.wr.trw.com]
> Sent: Friday, January 30, 1998 7:59 AM
> To: gnu
> Subject: configure help
>
> I've looked through the release notes and through the mail archive for
an answer to this question.
> ÃÂ
> I've installed b18 onto aÃÂ NT 4.0 SP3 machine and all may env vars are
setup.ÃÂ I can run gcc fine and bash too.
> ÃÂ
> When I try to run configure, all I get is this output:ÃÂ sh ./configure
: (null)ÃÂ
* What's configure's problem?ÃÂ When I run sh configure all I get
is the help burst that configure spits
* out.ÃÂ I'm trying to configure for the cdk.
> ÃÂ
> Any help would be appreciated at this point.
There needs to be a faq mailed out when you sign up for this list.
The problem is CR/LF at the end of the lines in the configure script.
Use gsar or use tr to remove them.
Kevin
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"gnu-win32-request@cygnus.com" with one line of text: "help".
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list