FLORIDA FIRE VICTIMS - NEWS-GROUP-NEWS

Craig Ganoe ganoe@vt.edu
Thu Jul 9 19:48:00 GMT 1998

On Wednesday, July 08, 1998 9:21 AM, Todd
"Waxahachiefortudinouslyexportitionismistically" Hartman
[SMTP:thartman@austin.ibm.com] wrote:
> [...]

I was wondering this too.  The English in the message is
pretty poor, and it says something about people sending
snakes, if you didn't notice.

One would probably want to call the American Red Cross
or some other organization in that area to find out where
to donate to.  Actually, they have web pages with a number
http://www.redcross.org/ and stuff about the Florida fires
is at:

  http://www.redcross.org/news/

>From there you can get to a related FEMA page that says