Like-unix tree directories

Michael Hirmke mh@mike.franken.de
Sat Jul 18 06:00:00 GMT 1998

Hi,

[...]
>So, I would like to build a unix-like tree files.
>
>Under cygnus, It can be done for example by mounting device or
>directories to get something like unix tree files.

[...]
>D:\Cygnus\B19\H-i386-cygwin32 mount as /bin unix-like directories,
>C:\texmf\MiKTeX\bin mount as /usr/local/bin ???
>
>Is it possible???
>How to to that???

It is possible - at least I have everything in /usr and /usr/local.
But why bother with mounting things around ? I just used configure to
modify the install paths, compiled and installed the packages.

>I know it's a big question.

Not really :)

>Thanks for your suggestions,
>Dominique.

BYe.
Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke           | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX     +49 (911) 557664
-