Need to rebuild libodbc32.a - how?

Skip Montanaro montanaro@crd.ge.com
Thu Jul 23 13:02:00 GMT 1998

Yesterday I asked:

    How do I rebuild the libodbc32.a file so I have access to
    SQLDiagRec?

It turns out I needed to download the source distribution, cd to the
src/winsup directory, configure, then make libodbc32.a.

(I wasn't able to just execute ./configure in the src directory.
Something about not being able to find configure.in, then if I gave
--srcdir=. it complained about not being able to find move-if-change.)

--
Skip Montanaro
(montanaro@crd.ge.com, 518 387 6792)