Mixing GNU-Win32 and MSVC++

Pete Jordan pete@horus.cix.co.uk
Sat Jul 25 03:14:00 GMT 1998

Mikey <jeffdbREMOVETHIS@goodnet.com> wrote:

> Did you try using -k on the dlltool command line when creating your
> .exp file?

Tried it and it didn't help.

> otherwise you will need to do
> EXPORTS
> _funk@1
> _funk = _funk@1

That did the trick, or rather just

EXPORT
	funk=funk@4

as the underscores are handled automatically.

I've singularly failed to get things to work the other way (accessing
functions in the main program from my plugin), but I've worked round that
by using dynamic linkage (LoadLibrary()/ImportProc()/UnloadLibrary()).

Next step is linking in Perl... :)

Thanks for your help,

Pete Jordan ~ Horus Communications Ltd ~ http://www.horus.cix.co.uk/

"As soon as we have defined something, we have ipso facto created
 three things: whatever is included in our definition, whatever is
 not included in our definition, and the relationship between them."
-