B19.1: Bug in compiled version of find from Findutils4.1

"Zow" Terry Brugger zow@mdbs.com
Tue May 5 13:12:00 GMT 1998

It sounds to me like the same problem as rm -r has in that GNU-Win32 determines if there are cycles in the file system judging by the names (and contents?) I bet that find is seeing these "cycles" and stopping. Can anyone verify this?

Terry