startup help with bash

Bob McGowan bob.mcgowan@artecon.com
Fri May 15 02:45:00 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: nagy_l@vaxst2.tii.matav.hu [ mailto:nagy_l@vaxst2.tii.matav.hu ]
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 1998 3:39 PM
To: bob.mcgowan@artecon.com
Subject: RE: startup help with bash

>1.  what determines where my home dir is?

>	Set an environment variable in the cygwin.bat before bash
>starts:
>		set HOME=somewhere

Please send  a correct cygwin.bat for me.

I'm deleted the old .bat file, and dont remember some thing...
:(

	Well, since the cdk is installshield, and you can't extract
single
	files...

	This is the setup I use on an NT4.0 with SP3 installed and has
been
	working well for some time.

---
Bob McGowan
i'm:  bob dot mcgowan at artecon dot com

@ECHO OFF
SET TERM=win32console
SET CYGWIN32="notty binmode"
SET MAKE_MODE=unix
SET CYGROOT=C:\program files\Cygnus\B19
SET CYGFS=C:/program files/Cygnus/B19
SET CYGREL=B19
SET GCC_EXEC_PREFIX=%CYGROOT%\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\
SET TCL_LIBRARY=%CYGROOT%\share\tcl8.0\
SET GDBTK_LIBRARY=%CYGFS%/share/gdbtcl
SET PATH=c:\bin;c:\usr\X11R6.3\bin;%PATH%
set STARTUP=yes
rem cygwin bin already set in system environment.
rem original SET PATH=%CYGROOT%\H-i386-cygwin32\bin;%PATH%
echo Cygnus Cygwin32 %CYGREL%
bash
-