CYGWIN32 and mount modes

Rick Rankin rrankin@primenet.com
Mon May 25 11:55:00 GMT 1998

This is somewhat related, I suppose. Is the "notitle" option supposed to
work on W95? For a while now, using Sergey's coolview, I've had

set CYGWIN32=notitle tty

in my cygnus.bat, yet I always see the name of the currently running program
in the title bar of the console window. I've also tried to put the line in
my autoexec.bat, with the same results. It seems to work fine on NT, though.

Rick