Cygwinb19.dll

Robert.Cross@scottish-newcastle.co.uk Robert.Cross@scottish-newcastle.co.uk
Sun May 31 17:25:00 GMT 1998

# That sounds like the perfect way of making non-DLL requiring EXEs w/
# Cygnus..  But, would statically linked EXEs be worth the extra size?  That's
# my main concern, especially since if a person is running more than 1 Cygnus
# compiled application at a time, you are saving on memory space and harddrive
# space to go with dynamic linking.

Agreed. What I was getting at was the situation where you want to deliver a
"gnu-win32"
generated ''solution'' with the minimum of hassle. With the static link, you
one have one
(veRY LARge) exe, rather than one exe and a DLL that has to go lord-knows-where
- maybe
package creation, a la Solaris is the answer?

What do you think?

Bob Cross.