Linker: Bug or Feature?

Mumit Khan khan@xraylith.wisc.edu
Fri Nov 6 20:36:00 GMT 1998

mvoss@kuttig.com writes:
> As a small introduction: I recently started to name my C++ files *.cpp, and
> my C-files *.c. Before, I used the same extension for both.

Using the same extension for two different languages, C and C++ in this
case, is asking for trouble (lack of maintainability is just one issue),
and in most cases, just plain wrong.

As for your problem, could you possibly send me the code so I can see
what's going on? I hate to guess when I see these reports as to what
the problem may be (name mangling/decoration is usually the top of my
list however).

Regards,
Mumit

-